How to Register for Cengage Infuse in Blackboard
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to register for your course.
Or scroll down for instructions on how to register for your course.
Access Your Blackboard Course
- Log into Blackboard and select your course.
- Click any link to Cengage content to continue the registration process.
- Not sure where to click? Ask your instructor or try clicking on a few links. You’ll know you’ve clicked the right one when you see the Cengage login screen.
Link Your Cengage and LMS Accounts
If you already have a Cengage account, log in now. New to Cengage? Click “Create Student Account” and register. We recommend using your school email.
To verify your account, open the ‘Welcome to Cengage’ email you just received and click ‘Activate Cengage Account’ to set your password and complete the registration process. Be sure to use the same device and browser to create and verify your account.
*You might already have a Cengage account if you’ve used MindTap, CengageNOWv2, OWLv2, SAM, WebAssign or another Cengage platform in a different course.
Linking your accounts is a one-time process. If you’ve previously completed this step for another course, you won’t be prompted to do it again.
Enroll in Your Course
You’ve found your course materials! This includes access to your eTextbook and assignments. If you purchased an access code, click “Enter your access code” to redeem it. Don’t have a code? Click “Continue”.
Access Your Course Materials
Purchase the materials for just this class.
- Click “BUY PRODUCT” to purchase access to the materials you need for this course.
- Not ready to buy? Click “TEMPORARY ACCESS” to access your course materials now and make a purchase decision later.
- If you already redeemed an access code, click “Continue” to get started.
You can save money if you have courses using Cengage materials.
- Click “BUY CENGAGE UNLIMITED” to purchase access to Cengage Unlimited, a subscription that includes access to all your Cengage online learning platforms, eTextbooks, study tools and at least four FREE hardcopy textbook rentals (just pay shipping/handling).
- One subscription is all you need. It can be used across all your classes that use Cengage products.