How to Register for OWLv2
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to register for your course.
Or scroll down for instructions on how to register.
Enroll in Your Course
Go to GetEnrolled.com and enter the Course Key provided by your instructor. Don’t have a Course Key? Reach out to your instructor to request it.
If your instructor gave you a course registration link, you can use that as well, and skip to step 3. It will look something like this: https://www.cengage.com/dashboard/#/course-confirmation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/initial-course-confirmation.
Confirm your Course
Double check the information on the screen to verify that you’re registering for the correct course. Then click “Continue”.
Log in to Your Cengage Account
If you already have a Cengage account, log in now. New to Cengage? Click “Create Student Account” and register. We recommend using your school email.
To verify your account, open the ‘Welcome to Cengage’ email you just received and click ‘Activate Cengage Account’ to set your password and complete the registration process. Be sure to use the same device and browser to create and verify your account.
*You might already have a Cengage account if you’ve used MindTap, CengageNOWv2, OWLv2, SAM, WebAssign or another Cengage platform in a different course.
Enroll in Your Course
You’ve found your course materials! This includes access to your eTextbook and assignments. If you purchased an access code, click “Enter your access code” to redeem it. Don’t have a code? Click “Continue”.
Access Your Course Materials
You have options for accessing your course materials.
Purchase the materials for just this course.
- Click “BUY NOW” to purchase access to the materials you need for this course.
- Not ready to buy? Click “Start Temporary Access” to access your course materials now and make a purchase decision later.
- If you already redeemed an access code, click “Continue” to get started.
You can save money if you have multiple courses using Cengage materials.
- Click “BUY NOW” to purchase access to Cengage Unlimited, a plan that includes access to all your Cengage online homework, eTextbooks, study tools, at least four FREE hardcopy textbook rentals ($9.99 S&H) and more.
- To see if a Cengage Unlimited plan is the right fit for you, check your other courses to see if they are using Cengage products as well. You can also upgrade later.
NOTE: If you entered into Temporary Access for your course materials, you’ll need to make a purchase decision once your access expires. Click “Review Purchase Options” on your dashboard to review all your options. Want to learn more about Cengage Unlimited and your purchase options? Check out this short video for more info!